Click Here for all the Conference Details!
AAEM Conference 2021
Plan to join your fellow QEST practitioners for the
2021 AAEM / QEST Conference
October 14 thru October 24
Our conference will, once again, be held virtually via Video Conference. We will have multiple 2 hour sessions held over 2 long weekends. Every session will be recorded and available for viewing after the conference has concluded.
Individual 2 hour sessions will be:
Thursday, October 14, 2021 - 6pm Eastern
Friday, October 15, 2021 - 2pm Eastern
Friday, October 15, 2021 - 6pm Eastern
Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 2pm Eastern
Saturday, October 16, 2021 - 6pm Eastern
Sunday, October, 17, 2021 - 6pm Eastern
Friday, October 22, 2021 - 6pm Eastern
Saturday, October 23, 2021 - 2pm Eastern
Sunday, October 24, 2021 - 6pm Eastern
Registration for conference is open! Check AAEM Conference 2021 often for more information.
This year's presentations include:
A Special Guest Presenter from our friends at Nutri-Dyn:
Dr. Charles Sefcik will lecture on "Avoiding the Pitfalls in Musculoskeletal Health"
- Judith Heath, presenting "The Brain: A Primer for the QEST Practitioner"
- Nichole Yost, CNP, presenting "Functional Medicine in Practice"
- Kathy Finch, EMD presenting "GuaSha Basics"
- Joan Chaudoir, presenting "Heavy Metals, Chemicals and Toxins"
- Dr. Bernie Finch, presenting "Three Realizations Every QEST Practitioner Needs to Experience"
- A panel discussion regarding COVID-19, its aftermath and how QEST can help
- A panel discussion regarding how to best leverage QEST to help clients with multiple issues.
Plus, the Annual AAEM Voter's Meeting will be held during Conference